New Battery needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HSR

Threads
Hey all -

So i'm looking to replace my old Tru Start battery from 2015 prior to the winter. Looking for something that is a good bang for the buck. I did perform a search and came up with the below :

Toyota Battery from dealer : $189.00 (710 CCA)

Interstate MTP - 24F : $167 (710 CCA)

Autozone Duralast Gold 24F : $170 (750 CCA)

I would like to add nothing additional is run on the truck ( i.e winch , amp etc). Just looking for a reliable replacement that will crank during the cold PA winters. As always thanks for any suggestions.

I have had incredibly great luck with Walmart Everstart batteries...:hmm:

Their Platinum series is a four year.

Number: AGM 24F
  • Cold cranking amps: 710
Price: 149.76

Cheers mate,
G

Thanks Brother !

I should've also added the Diehard Gold 24f : $170 (750CCA).

They are probably all made by the same two companies with the Retailer's name attached... ;^ ). You can't go wrong with a good guarantee and distribution network...
Cheers mate,
G

Walmart duracell agm or Napa legend agm. Group 49 will drop in.

27F is the correct size. I paid $90 at Costco not that long ago. Not all Costco locations stock it but they can order it. The Costco item number is 1131901.
THIS. The best thing is that the Costco batteries have a 3 year warranty, and they tend to die within three years. The replacement battery comes with a sticker on it that shows its "in service" date for warranty purposes. It ends up being a one time purchase and several battery replacements under warranty in the long run. Best deal out there!

I’ve had great luck with Orielly batteries. They have all outlasted the warranty. IIRC, I got 7 years out of the batteries in my F-350. Autozones always seem to have a warranty replacement along the way.

BTW, most of the auto parts stores will price match Walmart if you ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom