New Anti Heep Decal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Added a new No Heep Decal!

0710131601.jpg

Ha ha...

I see stuck Heeps on the beach getting dug out or towed at least once a week.

They should have that symbol on a big sign right by the entrance.

:D

I keep trying to get my 80 stuck but just can't seem to do it. :)

I don't know, man... It's all good and fun when we joke about it here and sorta funny if you know MUD. But to most people that means no offroading allowed. As in the signs on trails. More PR fodder for the antis? Sorry.

I don't know, man... It's all good and fun when we joke about it here and sorta funny if you know MUD. But to most people that means no offroading allowed. As in the signs on trails. More PR fodder for the antis? Sorry.

Correct.

I guess I have to presume the original poster has never seen those icons on US Forest Service carsonites :rolleyes:

I agree, you should ditch it. I am a fan of the sligh and simple "Made to Rescue Jeeps". Replace the J with H and it might be a bit more funny. All IMO

That sticker does look like a ban access sticker...

Jeeps in Oz all have

'There's only one Jeep' stuck in the back window...

'Nuff said!

I knew what the Image was before I even owned a 4x4. I see a Jeep with a line through it. I get it :flipoff2: I presume most people see a Jeep and because the Jeep image is synonymous to off road that the first thing people see is no off-road access? Myself I'm a TOYOTA owner and see things differently:flipoff2: Besides I stuck it on a magnet and can remove it as I see fit.:D

Looks like a Series Rover to me.:meh:

I say who cares what you are driving as long as you are out wheelin' responsibly and having fun.:beer:

I just keep it simple

Jpsr4chics.jpg

I just keep it simple

Jeeps are for Chics, huh? Does that mean that since they can't be chic, Cruiserheads are unsophisticated and are incapable of being stylish?:hmm: For the most part, I actually agree!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom