New and Old saying "Hi" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I guess I am a new member here, even though I was one many years ago. I have had several Fj40's in the past and the addiction has never stopped. Unfortunately a few years back a suffered a heart attack and after surgery suffered a brain aneurism. But long story short i am walking and talking and best part, still alive! Unfortunately while I was recovering I had to sell all my toys to survive and my 69' Fj40 was one of them. It did go to a good home, my brother, who has taken good care of it and made some improvements to it as well. I just purchased another 70' Fj40 to pass the time with now that I am involuntarily retired and suffer from seizures as well now. No i don't drive. A lot of my knowledge has been wiped out along with memories and such so I do have to relearn a lot of things and Fj40 build is one of those. So in a nut shell, that is my story and why I am here. I look forward to receiving help with my dumb questions but hope in the days and months to come I can also pay it forward to those who may need it.

Here is some pics. Black one is the latest one 70', Grey one is the one sold to my brother 69'. The three I had before these 70', 71', 73' were all pretty much stock original with the exception of wheels and tires with small lifts. Only have paper pics of those in storage. The last two both V-8 conversion newest (black} does have a SOA. Today was first day of going threw the parts that came with it and going over the Fj to see what's in store. Engine transmission/transfer and a few other things need to be put back in along with wheels and tires. Had to put smaller on to tow but those were to big 33" so brother Mc Givered it to work and with a little luck it made it here. So there you go! My new project and the reason why I'm back. I look forward to the help and hope to be able pay it forward.
69FJb.jpg

70FJb.jpg

70FJ40a.jpg

69FJa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom