SOLD NEW AFI fuel injection kit + DUI and all extras needed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have decided that I will stick with my carbureted engine and not go EFI.

So my AFI setup is for sale.

This is brand new and comes with everything from AFI including the DUI distributor and a bunch of extras.
List
AFI kit
DUI distributor from AFI for this kit (have the box it was shipped in to)
Black Live Wires
2 x Airtex fuel pump, one shown (correct for the TBI) as the AFI is suspect
FJ62 fuel pump block off plate
Lokar 36" throttle cable with a spare cable
Earls 5/16 EFI vapor guard hose 10'
EFI rated hose clamps
TBI riser to air cleaner adapter
TBI adapter (need to remove internal bars on top) to air cleaner.
FJ62 gas pedal (was planning on modifying to use and keep the hand throttle)
FJ80 throttle cable (this will work with an FJ62 pedal and the TBI)
Jegs 40 micron before fuel pump 6an filter (+ extra screens) (JEGS 15031: Compact Billet In-Line Fuel Filter -6AN Male/Female | JEGS)
2 x -6an - 5/16 hose adapters for filter.

Price paid for everything $1700.

Your price $1000 Shipped.

For the week of March 3-9 I will throw in a Downey Header (see pic below has been sand blasted and needs paint) the splater on this was a bit of cleaner I splattered, I will wipe down with Pre paint prep before shipping, + collector adapter (not shown) with o2 connection (JEGS 30010: Steel Reducers with O2 Fittings 2-1/2" to 2-1/4" OD | JEGS).
New manifold gaskets (Remflex kit) + all clamps etc.

That is less than at AFI just for the initial kit and not the extras and still less that a Holley Sniper or FItech setup (add the fuel pump, hoses, riser, cables etc you easily hit $1500 on these kits and that is without an electronically controlled distributor).

Last edited:
Pics

P1180724.JPG

P1180725.JPG

P1180727.JPG

P1180722.JPG

P1180723.JPG

Worth every penny. I run a hand me down Downey TBI kit with a DUI and it's the best 2F mod ever.

GLWS.

My 2F Is at the machine shop getting checked over. If it comes back OK I may be interested

Price Update, I need to see this go to a good home. I am boxing up everything tonight.

So had a question on the FJ62 block off plate and the pedal.
FJ62 fuel pump block off is the right part, the universal block off are longer and just do not fit as well. I wanted zero issues.

As for the Pedal, this was to not alter my FJ60 pedal assembly. It will work with the 80 cable with one mod. The hand throttle piece needed to be cut shorter and welded back on (look at a FJ62 assembly and you will see what I mean). The cable connects to the throttle body fine, and the hand throttle can be used with out altering the FJ60 pedal in case you ever wanted to revert.

I had lots of time to think about how all of this would connect.
Updated fuel pump, updated filters, more of an OEM stype throttle cable (with the lokar cable as a fall back). Rather than weld the header, the header reducer has the o2 sensor bung. the Air cleaner adapter. It is the little things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom