New 99 lx470 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there! đź‘‹ bought a new lx470 last week and trying to fix a few small issues.

The front driver's side speaker is dead. I pulled the panel and it's connected. I used a simple electric probe and didn't get any light/ pulse. All other channels work fine. It is the nakamichi head unit. Is this the sign that the Amp is beginning failure? I tried searching " nakamichi " and didn't find anything directly.

Secondly, same door, the window switch, when clicked to automatically go up. It reaches the top and then automatically goes back down halfway. Is there a way to fix this? A new programming?

20221031_194226.jpg

20221027_113437.jpg

Welcome! I know nothing about the speakers but the window can be fixed. You need to re-index the motor and requires removing the door panel. I know there are a couple of threads in here about that

Thank you guys. Looks like I get to tear apart the door and reindex it and see where the wires are broke/ corroded. On my 800 mile drive home I started hearing a sound, since it was snowing/ freezing I plugged my way home. Today i decided to find the issue and I found the tensioner pulley seized up, it was well glazed and the belt was just sliding over it. I pulled it off and half of the tensioner came with it. Now i get to replace the entire assembly before I chase these other issues.
20221105_154851.jpg
20221105_154828.jpg

Thank you
Can't offer any suggestions regarding the speaker other than my driver side front speaker is doing the same thing. It sometimes comes back on but is mostly out. I plan on looking into it at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom