"new" 97 LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought this SUV about 18 months ago and I've been surfing this forum ever since, and I finally decided to join this forum. It's pretty stock with about 67,000 miles on it. I think it's a solid and comfortable SUV with plenty of power. I flushed out radiator fluid, and changed out front, center, and rear differential fluid as soon as I got the truck. I am extremely satisfied with the way it handles in the snow and there is no rust.
IMG_20110302_134747.jpg

Nice rare low mile find. Welcome!:flipoff2:

That's a nice looking LX, looks like mine except for the odometer. :frown:

Whoa...crazy low miles.

That your 1st gen 4run in the background?

Great find.

The stock springs look like they are sagging pretty good, age takes it's toll on them.

unless hes carrying some cargo; but regardless...toss'em and get a lift!!

Very nice find, with incredible miles! Welcome!

Whoa...crazy low miles.

That your 1st gen 4run in the background?

Yes, it is another vehicle I have. It had even lower mileage than LX450 when I got it. I had the title with actual mile stamped on it from New Jersey and when I received a new title in the mail from Maryland, it had "inconsistent odometer" on the title. I was like wtf? I think that the title company screwed it up but I did not really care since I was not gonna sell it anytime soon. It really runs nice and is completely stock.

wow very nice LX low mileage!

i'm jealous, i wish i got a white one :-/

Great find.

The stock springs look like they are sagging pretty good, age takes it's toll on them.

I've got the same year, same color, same looking rig. How can you tell it's sagging? Mine sits exactly the same, already considering lifting it.

How much higher would a zero lift take it (taking it back to stock height)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom