New 91 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok guys, I just bought my buddies 91 with brand new BFGoodrich All Terrain T/As for $2500. It has 240,000 miles of basically driving the freeways of socal. Runs good, sounds like a diesel. I am planning on getting the front axle kit to repack the front bearings, new shocks, tune-up kit, O2 sensor. Anything I am missing?

I need this rig to be reliable.

Thanks,
BC

Congrats.....

Sackman said:
thats dirt cheap!

You can't buy any dirt that cheap in California! Let's see some pics.

Where's the pics?

Unless it's been done, add a pair of drive plates to your front axle job, and be sure to grease them liberally on install where the splines meet the axle splines.

DougM

Hi fellas, I am also a 100 series owner. No pictures yet. Its still in socal. I am commuting back and forth down there for work. This winter I plan move back down and take my 99 down and bring the 91 up and park it at Spokane airport for transportation back and forth to my house in NW Montana. Thats why I gotta make it as reliable as possible. Heck, even if I spend $3000 on mx its still a great car for the $$$$$. I just need to know what to have done...

Thx!
BC

Do the EFI Main Relay wire upgrade from 12 gauge to 10 gauge. Otherwise keep a spare EFI Relay on hand, they tend to cook from the 12 ga wire heat and the truck will turn over but not start - no fuel delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom