New 80 series owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. I figured I’d finally get around to introducing myself on here. I finally picked up a 1997 LX450 after about a year of searching and actually missing out on buying this exact rig from a previous owner. I come from a car racing background and this is my first real 4x4 although I used to race rally so I’m familiar with a different style of off road driving. Luckily for my work I got to do a few courses with some off road driving and fell in lust with Land Rovers but fell in love with Land Cruisers and knew I would have to have one. I purchased this rig to spend time camping with the family and get back in the wilderness. I’m not fully sure how I’m depth I will go on building it out. But a different front bumper with a winch is on the list for sure. Happy to be here and I’d love to connect with some other people around the Seattle/Tacoma region to learn the trails and some new camping spots now that I’m not limited to how far our Subarus can go around here.

Aaron

69BB9582-83B4-49DC-9931-92C1799EF4D6.jpeg

5D6F3181-1A13-489B-BED2-C6AC457F6462.jpeg

E3245B83-75C0-4B80-BFBF-DF3773219906.jpeg

Welcome… I’m 90 miles south of you. You have good taste in vehicles. Cool looking dog. Is that white Cummins yours too?

Welcome… I’m 90 miles south of you. You have good taste in vehicles. Cool looking dog. Is that white Cummins yours too?
Thank you. The Dodge was just another vehicle parked at a trail head we were hiking at. The rest of our stable is two Subarus, a 66 Mustang, and 2 BMW motorcycles. So this is our largest vehicle by far.

My 80 has seen quite a few Washington campgrounds, and I've done a lot of sleeping in the back of it. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom