New 61 from Europe Spain help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I m new in these forum. Have an FJ Cruiser and buying a second hand HJ61 Diesel. Here in spain they are very rare, and dificult to find special accessories and parts. For my rebuilt project I aprecied some links where I can find in US intercoleer for HJ61, under general protection (gearbow, motor, transfert and gas oil deposit, and for adding a suplementary deposit, and a rear door vertical with or without glasses (like some models of suburban) . Thanks a lot for your help!

welcome to mud, US didnt not import diesel spec landcruisers so you will need to look to Australia, south america and canada for parts for the hj60. im sure you'll find some venders who deal with your cruiser. try spector offroad for factory toyota diesel component (www.sor.com), they might be a big help.

Welcome :flipoff2:

Maybe try australian e-bay. I don't believe we got 61s in Canada, only 60s (no turbo), although there are a handful of 61s that have been brought over from Japan in the last 5 years or so.

Bienvenido!!!:cheers:

Hello alls, Thanks a lot for your help and saludos to Jose!. So, for motor mechanical stuffs I need to see in australia...very expensive to import due shipping to Spain. But for specific protection to HJ61 (motor, front, or better what they are doing Rasta 4x4 for the FJ) and accessories like roof Rack, I suppose exist some reseller that they offer something to HJ 61...And for me is better to buy it in US, because my company where I work, every month import some stuffs in containers, so the delevery address is in Miami and they put the stuff in the container...and I pay nothing!.
Thanks for your help, I continue to websearching some stuff for HJ 61,

In that case, buying accessories in the US makes a lot of sense. You should be able to get lots of the universal 60 parts in the US, basically anything that isn't related to the engine. We never got ambulance doors (like the suburban) in North America though... so for those you will have to look elsewhere as well. You MAY have some luck finding HJ 61 specific parts through some of the Canadian businesses that specialize in importing Japanese market trucks, and service parts for toyota diesels. 4wheelauto.com carries/brings in lots of diesel specific parts, and G&S Cruisers (in the list below) brings engines, transmissions and parts vehicles to Canada from Japan.

If you are searching for vendors, try looking here: IH8MUD.com - Advertisers

Hope this helps,
Curtis.

Pictures por favor!!!:D

<t
thanks Rockdoc, your message where very hepful! What a silly boy I m, forgoten the links of advertiser...I find a lot of information and hepful ideas...I now be obliged to offer flowers to my wife...for bying some stuffs!. Thanks a lot!
About the picture lt me to cñlose the deal with the vendor and---mastring how publish pictures...
See you later and thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom