New 60 in the house - Little Red (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking good man. Is that grey or brown interior?
It's grey. I have a lot of extra grey interior parts to use on this one too, although it doesn't need a lot. The dash has a big crack but it did come with a brand new cap. I need to get with @dnp about a carpet kit too.

That looks awesome Pat. Something about a clean stocker.
I agree, and I keep doing the mod thing on my trucks so this one is going to be different. Kinda where the name Little Red (Wagon) came from, because it is downright little looking with no lift and 31" tires. I really like it though

Plus "Little Red Wagon" reminds me of the ending of this Warner Bros cartoon with my all time fav, Daffy Duck

Pat, GREAT looking truck! (and I gotta tell ya, I like the laces out! Just adds something to it) I've got this same color-combo truck in a 62 that I'm getting ready to put on the market. Same tires/size, and after seeing this one, I may now have to turn them around!

Keep the photos coming...............

Here's a couple of pictures of the stainless trim on the window seals. I used a dremel buffing wheel and some polish. The correct polish is "stainless" - the white bar, but I can't find it so I used "emory" which is a heavier cut. My dremel wheels came from amazon for like $8/pack and are pretty wimpy so these combined with emory compound are about perfect. Buffing is super easy and really shines up stainless trim. It won't work on chrome but the trim around the windows is stainless so there is a lot to shine up.

Here is the polish set up
20200402_140300.jpg

And the before/after on a small bit
20200402_140202.jpg
20200402_140155.jpg

Looking good, brother! I like the white letters out, it looks classic 80's style.

Now, drive her on up for a visit! We can eat food, drink bourbon, and stare at trucks. And, Lil Red can make Louise jealous, and more anxious to get herself on the road.

Another first for me- the first time I have ever wanted the tiny stock mirrors over other choices, in this case the sweet Euro mirrors. I got the originals with the truck and they are super nice so back on they went. The inspiration goes to @wngrog, as he is rockin the same on his awesome blue 60.
20200404_201024.jpg
20200404_201135.jpg
20200404_201002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom