New 60 carpet for sale! January 2, 2023 UPDATE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM Sent, in for the sale at $370. Sorry, I know I was in, out, now back in... might as well buy even if I don't get to this project right away! Would love to see this succeed.

Mark

I will be looking for a grey set for my 87/60

Sounds like a great deal. I will be interested in a grey set for the early version, but can't do it right now.

Would it help to put out a pre-order for the later 60 and 62 carpet? I'm willing to pre-order grey '62 carpet if it will help show the manufacturer that there is demand!

I'm in for a grey kit for my '86. May do more if this will be a stocked item. LMK!

Let's get's some 80 series kits going. Need to fresh'n up the wife's '95!
Yes, I'll be able to accommodate as much as you need. Just trying now to show enough interest to the mfr. to produce the later floor mold.

It just so happens, I plan to roll 80 carpet out as early as next week! Just working on color matches now.........Stay tuned!

Reactions: LCS
Interested in the later model floor. I have an FJ62 but it has a H55f swapped in. So I guess I need the later model FJ60 floor?

Expand to the 70 Series? :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Interested in the later model floor. I have an FJ62 but it has a H55f swapped in. So I guess I need the later model FJ60 floor?

I've got a 1990 FJ62 with a future H55 planned (hopefully), how to order? like Bryan stated?

And did I miss the detail on whether or not the holes for the shifter (manual/auto) are pre cut?

Yeah...+1 vote for no shifter holes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom