New 60 carpet for sale! January 2, 2023 UPDATE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just visited my upholstery dude. He quoted me $250 for complete install. With the current heatwave going on (116º today), I'm gonna go ahead and save the five hours of my life and let him do it.

Just visited my upholstery dude. He quoted me $250 for complete install. With the current heatwave going on (116º today), I'm gonna go ahead and save the five hours of my life and let him do it.

Is he doing the dynamat also or did you decide against it?

For those of us who don't have an upholstery guy see if you can get him to take some pics. Might help to see a professional install if there are any tricky places

So, is the price still $420 plus shipping? I have everything out of my truck, can I do this install myself?

Are the brown one's available?

PM sent. Really like the carpet and super thanks for the effort in pulling this together. What a great deal.

@Drivemountains
img_6162-jpg.1517048
Yes, glues down before cargo mat.

So, is the price still $420 plus shipping? I have everything out of my truck, can I do this install myself?

Are the brown one's available?
PM Sent

PM sent. Really like the carpet and super thanks for the effort in pulling this together. What a great deal.
I didn't get a PM from you

@Drivemountains
img_6162-jpg.1517048
Yes, glues down before cargo mat.
Brian, your install looks great! One question I have that sort of goes along with drivemountain's question: how does your wheelwell carpet installation interface with the white plastic above it and with the door opening? Can you shoot a photo of that area from above? I've looked at a couple of different options, and I'd like to see how your installer did that. Thanks, David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom