New 60 carpet for sale! January 2, 2023 UPDATE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Question...as I get to the middle section I did a test fit and it looks like it will go in easily. I forgot to note how the carpet laid over the emergency brake- there is a tab that comes up at about a 45 degree angle in front of the e brake pointing toward the dash....how does the carpet fit there.....lays on, in the hole....? I dont see a cut in the carpet that I took out for that.

Also, I laid foil back sound deadener. I plan to spray some adhesive sparingly in a few places to hold the carpet in place after I get it cut to fit...assuming most people do?

Also, I laid foil back sound deadener. I plan to spray some adhesive sparingly in a few places to hold the carpet in place after I get it cut to fit...assuming most people do?

Just spray it lightly in case you ever need to move the carpet, new wiring for accessories or just to fix something.
I would not recommend spraying the cargo carpet or if you do, again lightly in case you ever need to get to the fuel sender access panel.

Wonder if anyone knows where I could get some more of the plastic channel that sits by the door jams that your wires run through...I am thinking about ordering some more if I can find it and doubling the width so there will not be such a void below the carpet before it reaches the door jam. It has a part number but I have had no luck. Thinking this stuff wold be pretty common in older cars, but i dont even know what to call it.

Awesome. I’m not sure there is anything you can do to improve your truck for this price that can make this much difference for the money. In fact, I know there isn’t.

25B0757B-2FE9-4126-9FF7-2DD4D357D42A.jpeg

I am getting ready to install next week. Thanks for all the pictures and helpful hints.

I noticed the rear of my 62 has some tie down hooks. I was missing the original rear carpet and was curious how if the original was cutout to use these hooks. Thanks.

Thanks to all the recent customers! People must be getting ready for fall, as sales have really increased over the last 30-45 days......

We worked really hard to produce a product that is as close to OEM as possible, so I'm glad to hear everyone is really pleased with their 60 / 62 carpet!

dnp

My rear early (81) brown FJ-60 carpet got messed up at the upholstery shop. Does anyone have just the rear peice in brown for an early FJ-60 for sale? If not, I will be purchasing an entire set and selling what I do not need.

The carpet from dnp looks awesome. My 60 will almost new when I get the carpet, seat covers and door panels all in. JUst need this piece to finish it up.

Thanks

Last edited:
My rear early (81) brown FJ-60 carpet got messed up at the upholstery shop. Does anyone have just the rear peice in brown for an early FJ-60 for sale? If not, I will be purchasing an entire set and selling what I do not need.

The carpet from dnp looks awesome. My 60 will almost new when I get the carpet, seat covers and door panels all in. JUst need this piece to finish it up.

Thanks
I was planning on buying a set and not using the cargo area, but your talking about the rear seat area?

I mean the cargo area. the front and second seat are good.

Let me know what you are thinking. PM me.

I'm looking for just the front, in grey (88 FJ62). If anybody is only looking for other areas, I'd be happy to go in on a set.

I purchased the whole set, but I'm not happy with the install (that would be on me). But it's affordable enough (and awesome looking enough), that splitting a set still won't set me back too much.

Anyone needing specific sections want to go in on a set of Brown carpet with me? I just need replacement wheel well covers. So I can throw in like 50 bucks plus shipping. Every bit helps

Wow, these installs are looking good!

@dnp, there was a mention of being able to by extra carpet by the yard. Do you know if it is sold by the SQ yard (3'x3') or 3' x width of material? If by width of material do you know the width?

Thanks, trying to see how much extra to order.

Anyone needing specific sections want to go in on a set of Brown carpet with me? I just need replacement wheel well covers. So I can throw in like 50 bucks plus shipping. Every bit helps

Likely getting a brown kit soon if your still wanting to do this. If you do shoot me a pm and we can get it figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom