New 60 carpet for sale! January 2, 2023 UPDATE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The backseat is stock covered by Lseats.com. Front seat is BMW X5 stock (pita to install, don’t recommend, but totally comfy)
To be clear, the front seats were difficult to install, I didn’t put on the seat cover

To be clear, the front seats were difficult to install, I didn’t put on the seat cover
I get that. I was asking about the rear seat the whole time. I should have clarified. I tried out e90 seats and i just didn’t like the look so went back to stock. The front seats felt too tall on the Torfab brackets and the seat height didn’t match the fit and finish for me. I am giving up comfort for looks i guess.

0A9BD264-CBAD-4654-8AE1-FB440184DC11.jpeg

It's hard to tell from the bad photo I took, but these are the original carpet colors - taken from under the consoles of both a brown carpet and a grey carpet 60

View attachment 1491151

The tailgate band comes pre-made with vinyl edging, so when you put it over your existing tailgate band (under the OEM carpet), you simply wrap the vinyl under it, secure it, and it leaves the exposed vinyl edge.....just like the OEM part was produced!

View attachment 1491152

Virtually the same backing that came on the OEM carpet

View attachment 1491153

and surged edges.....just like OEM! That way, when you open the front doors, you don't see vinyl trim where the front and rear pieces come together like on some of the other available carpet kits

View attachment 1491156

Bottom line: We are expecting carpet delivery within the next 30 days (hopefully sooner), and once we do, this is the tentative pricing for the following items:

1981-87 Land Cruiser kits - comprised of Passenger area, Cargo area, Wheel wells (if you want a carpeted wheel well vs. the OEM vinyl), and Tailgate. (Cargo area padding is loose in the box. This set does not include door panels.) Retail: $520. Your cost, either color: $420

1988-90 Land Cruiser kits - comprised of Passenger area, Cargo area, Wheel wells (if you want a carpeted wheel well vs. the OEM vinyl) , and Tailgate. (Cargo area padding is loose in the box. This set does not include door panels.) Retail: $520. Your cost, either color: $420

If your door panel / cargo panel carpets are faded and in need of replacement (I’m not sure of the technique you’d need to replace these areas, but I’m confident a competent upholstery shop could come up with a way to do it), bulk carpet is available to cover these areas. We’ve yet to determine exactly how much will be needed (answer forthcoming), but it’s inexpensive at about $40 per yard.

All prices are plus shipping, of course.

At this point, I’m trying to gauge interest. If you’re in need of quality, molded, “correct” carpet at a great price, please let me know. PM me with questions, etc. or reply here.

.........On the other hand, if carpet in a 6x isn’t your thing, thanks for reading this far down the page!
Hello. Im looking for a new carpet set for my 84' FJ60 in Portland, Oregon USA. Can you guys ship something here? The kits pictured above look rad.
Thanks William

A question to the 60/62 owners: Since the time I composed my installation guide a few years ago (a free document I send out with with each carpet order), it's come to my attention that Noico has gotten a LOT more expensive than when I first recommended it as as lower-priced alternative to DynaMat and other "higher-end" sound deadeners. With that in mind, I wanted to ask this thread if any of you have recommendation(s) for suitable 80mil products - without smell - you've used, liked, and you've found to be comparatively cost-effective? Also, how many square feet of this product have you found to be a sufficient quantity to apply to the entire floor?

Please let us know. Thanks,
dnp

Man that is a very nice interior, I'm sure it cost a few dimes. It's very Land Roveresque (if that's a word) style. 😍
Is that the fine Corinthian leather?:lol::hmm:
I agree. I'm betting it wasn't cheap to get all the door latch cups, window cranks, arm rests, etc. exactly color matched........

Man that is a very nice interior, I'm sure it cost a few dimes. It's very Land Roveresque (if that's a word) style. 😍
Is that the fine Corinthian leather?:lol::hmm:
3ufP6h.gif

I agree. I'm betting it wasn't cheap to get all the door latch cups, window cranks, arm rests, etc. exactly color matched........
I bet it was dyed- pretty cool interior options for matching plastics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom