SOLD NEW 40th anniversary floor mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, I’m looking to sell my 40th anniversary floor mats. They are brand new, never been in a vehicle. My uncle purchased them in the early 2000s for his 97, but he ended up totaling the truck so he never ended up using them. He gave them to me a year and a half ago, but I haven't used them nor do I ever plan to. They will be available for sale until December 31st. reason for the short time frame is because I am on leave staying at my parents house where they are located. If they don't sell before then, I'll just put them away in a nice cool, dry place until next time lol.

Asking for 400 + shipping
or possible pickup in SoCal
Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone.

31463327377_b8eb851ebf_b.jpg
44585936620_1a86b02eb4_b.jpg
46351986062_719e540cae_b.jpg

Hey everyone, sorry they are not for sale currently.
thanks and happy new year

still available?

still available?

I have them in storage and they are not for sale currently. May just give them as a gift to my buddy who picked up a 40th.

I have them in storage and they are not for sale currently. May just give them as a gift to my buddy who picked up a 40th.

Lucky guy - nice gift

Let me know if you change your mind

Hey everyone, I’m looking to sell my 40th anniversary floor mats. They are brand new, never been in a vehicle. My uncle purchased them in the early 2000s for his 97, but he ended up totaling the truck so he never ended up using them. He gave them to me a year and a half ago, but I haven't used them nor do I ever plan to. They will be available for sale until December 31st. reason for the short time frame is because I am on leave staying at my parents house where they are located. If they don't sell before then, I'll just put them away in a nice cool, dry place until next time lol.

Asking for 400 + shipping
or possible pickup in SoCal
Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone.

31463327377_b8eb851ebf_b.jpg
44585936620_1a86b02eb4_b.jpg
46351986062_719e540cae_b.jpg
Hi. Your post was a while ago so assume they are sold already but if you still have them would be interested

Hello everyone.

I am no longer in possession of these mats. A good friend of mine now has them in his Sage 40th. They were initially a gift to me so I regifted them. Best of luck on everyone’s restos and hope you find what you all are looking for.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom