NEW 37" X 12.50" X 17" MTR (4) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
SOLD :D

Up for sale is 4 - 37 X 12.50 X 17 MTR tires

3 - Never been mounted
1 - Has been mount and used as a spare with a FEW miles but is in great condition

Perfer local pick up in Scottsdale Arizona (85254)

Will ship via truck freight on your dime.

$800 or

Financing available
Mvc-471s.jpg

Last edited:
I would prefer 15" and 35" x 12.50. Can you trade them in and get a set for me :D

Cdaniel said:
I would prefer 15" and 35" x 12.50. Can you trade them in and get a set for me :D

No problem for $800 I can have them shipped to your door!

Cliff you have been running 35's long enough its time to step up and push your limits and you can have 37's for the price of 35's. In addition I heard 37's is the smallest tire you can use when you trailer your rig especially behind a motor home. :flipoff2:

BUY MY TIRES

Can I put these on my stock 80? I don't care if I can wheel with them, I just want to look good in the QT parking lot.

Jared

sjpitts said:
Can I put these on my stock 80? I don't care if I can wheel with them, I just want to look good in the QT parking lot.

Jared

Dont put them on your 80 store them in your garage with the rest of your uninstalled Cruiser parts. :flipoff2:

BUY MY TIRES

LandCruiserPhil said:
No problem for $800 I can have them shipped to your door!

Cliff you have been running 35's long enough its time to step up and push your limits and you can have 37's for the price of 35's. In addition I heard 37's is the smallest tire you can use when you trailer your rig especially behind a motor home. :flipoff2:

BUY MY TIRES

I'm not sure, but I don't think 37" tires will fit on my trailer. Or were you suggesting they might look cool on the motor home?
Maybe...... Not my style really, having that much bling I mean.

Better yet, I think the Vette would look real bitchin' with MTR's. Maybe you should re think your sale?

That would be some kick ass huntin' truck if ya stuck that ol' car on top of that pick up frame sittin' in the yard.
Yeee ha! Git-R-done! :grinpimp:

LandCruiserPhil said:
Dont put them on your 80 store them in your garage with the rest of your uninstalled Cruiser parts. :flipoff2:

BUY MY TIRES

I couldn't of said it better myself (or anyone else who knows him...)

LandCruiserPhil said:
Ya and like I told you - A set of 17" Gun metal Blued Sequoia rims is just what the 55 needs :D

touche',, so are you gonna throw the rims in for free?? they dont have the offset i want but that can be solved with the 60 axles in my backyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom