NEW 37" X 12.50" X 17" MTR (4) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Up for sale is 4 - 37 X 12.50 X 17 MTR tires

3 - Never been mounted
1 - Has been mount and used as a spare with a FEW miles but is in great condition

Perfer local pick up in Scottsdale Arizona (85254)

Will ship via truck freight on your dime.

$800 or

Mvc-471s.jpg

consider any trades? I have a new set of bfg muds sitting in my garage would like to go a little taller. They are 315 75 16

wtmtnterror said:
consider any trades? I have a new set of bfg muds sitting in my garage would like to go a little taller. They are 315 75 16

Not really looking to trade smaller.
Plus I just picked up a set of 17" Sequoia rims so if someone does not buy these tires soon they might be going on the Sequoia rims.

phil those the stock sequoia rims? the ones that look like the tundra ones?( few people here running them?) your not selling those are you?

mike

lx450landcruiser said:
phil those the stock sequoia rims? the ones that look like the tundra ones?( few people here running them?) your not selling those are you?

mike

I dont know what Im doing for sure :confused:
A fellow Mudder has shown strong interest in the MTR's and if I dont sell them I was thinking about mounting them on the Sequoia rims for?......hell I dont know what I'm doing ................

Sequoia rims are pretty nice :flipoff2:
rims.jpg
rims1.jpg

Those are the ones. i have been looking at set of them for awhile now. just never got around to them. You selling them as well or whats the deal. you should throw those tires up on pirate prob get more all around intrest out of them.

thanks
mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom