New 2023 toyota sequoia, hmmm. Anyone thinking of trading in for one?

cboyd

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Sad truth, indeed. I was disappointed to see the 300 lost the split tailgate. It seems toyota doesn’t care about what the US TLC drivers care about… the. Again we’re a small lot in their realm.

I mean the the sequoia has CarPlay… and now the tailgate is one piece on both.

Oh well, driving my 100 and 200 until the wheels fall off or until toyota comes to their senses and brings that 300 with the diesel v6 turbo I keep reading about.

I have a 2021 sequoia I bought in December of 2020. Absolutely love the thing, but I wish that 2021 was the last model year before the refresh instead of 2022 being the same as the 2021.

I was looking for 21/22 sequoias, but they look out of stock nationwide. Between the 23 and the chip shortage it looks low stock this year.
In MA there are at least a handful. Be willing to travel or have them shipped, they are not out of stock, just not a ton of them around.
I have a 2021 sequoia I bought in December of 2020. Absolutely love the thing, but I wish that 2021 was the last model year before the refresh instead of 2022 being the same as the 2021.
I bought my 2021 a few months ago and also love it and am surprised at how much I do honestly. Why the wish for last model year? For 10 years from now at resale? I don't think it'll make a difference as these trucks have been basically the same for a decade, which is a large factor in my purchase decision. I like the reliability and simplicity/straightforwardness of the layout. In fact, I bought mine this year with the fear that next year there would either be no Sequoia or it would be the new whiz-bang drivetrain which I did not want to rely on as opposed to the tried and true [but thirsty] 5.7L

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom