For Sale New 2019 LC at CarMax Laurel, MD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This popped up in my search today, as some may know CarMax has a Toyota dealership in Laurel, MD and they have a new 2019, Black on Black

I was curious to see what the 'CarMax' ePrice and this seems like a great deal for anyone looking in this area looking to buy new.
BTW not sure what happened to the Dealer prefix tag for this forum, it is no longer showing

The Carmax price of your new Landcruiser is $74,638.
This is our only black 2019 Landcruiser!

All new Toyota's come with ToyotaCare, our complimentary maintenance plan for 2 years or 25,000 miles, that also includes 24 hour roadside assistance.
Extended Service Plans are available to help protect your investment.
I recommend that you call or text me at 443-463-1033 to reserve this vehicle, or if you have questions about this or any other vehicle.
I'd like to know a little about your situation so that I can better assist you.
What put you in the market for this particular vehicle?
I will follow up with you by phone within 24 hours.

Carmax Laurel Toyota
cell (443) 463-1033

This popped up in my search today, as some may know CarMax has a Toyota dealership in Laurel, MD and they have a new 2019, Black on Black

I was curious to see what the 'CarMax' ePrice and this seems like a great deal for anyone looking in this area looking to buy new.
BTW not sure what happened to the Dealer prefix tag for this forum, it is no longer showing

The Carmax price of your new Landcruiser is $74,638.
This is our only black 2019 Landcruiser!

All new Toyota's come with ToyotaCare, our complimentary maintenance plan for 2 years or 25,000 miles, that also includes 24 hour roadside assistance.
Extended Service Plans are available to help protect your investment.
I recommend that you call or text me at 443-463-1033 to reserve this vehicle, or if you have questions about this or any other vehicle.
I'd like to know a little about your situation so that I can better assist you.
What put you in the market for this particular vehicle?
I will follow up with you by phone within 24 hours.

Carmax Laurel Toyota
cell (443) 463-1033
<$4000 More you can get a 2020 with no miles, pick your own color, and no farts in the seats.

Good to know Eric, I didn't realize you have that big of a discount on 2020's, $8K !
Looking forward to seeing your Heritage Build

EM_Toy_Indy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom