Builds 2019 GXOR 460 HB build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to the forum! And I see you're somewhat local to my town.
Any photos of your new toy?

Thank you so much r2m. I am very new with GX. Mine is all stock. I have had this car since November and extremely happy with its performance. I used to have a Jeep Wrangler for 10 years and wheeled around San Diego. I am planning to start cruising around with GX with my kids. I am thinking to lift the car ~3 inch/changing front bumper/and running 33" tires so I dont damage the car while out there. Not looking for extreme offroad.
I will get some pictures and post them soon

Reactions: r2m
Hello spadeupsleeve. Thanks a lot for sharing your mods.
I recently purchased a new 2021 GX 460. I have a question regarding Dobinsons MRR 2.5" lift.
I am thinking to raise my GX for mild offroading. I was wondering if you know adding this lift would void suspension/power terrain factory warranty.
Not sure specifically how Lexus handles things, but usually the OEM warranties have clauses for modifications that void the entire warranty and modifications that prevent coverage of repairs. If the lift doesn't void the entire warranty, it does void warranty work for any issues that can be traced to the lift.

How are you liking the Dobinson MRR/MRAs? They are high on my list of lift options but I'm curious to see a couple years of real world feedback.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates here, just sold my rig to a friend and family member. Maybe he'll keep this thread updated with any new stuff.
Hey Bro, May I ask where you got that chrome delete vinyl you put on your rig? I just bought a white 2019GX Thursday. The chrome EVERYWHERE on it makes me wanna vomit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom