New 200 Series Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Long time lurker. Finally joined as a formal member. Sold my 1998 LX470 earlier this year and regretted it right away. Needed a farm vehicle, and found this 2013 LC with under 13,000 miles at the local Ford dealer. I've been waiting to find a good deal on a heavy duty truck for the farm, but the used truck market is really silly at the moment. This Land Cruiser (former courtesy shuttle for the Four Seasons on Lanaʻi) had been sitting at the dealership for a couple of years, and I had inquired every now and again. Long story short, they threw in the towel and offered a price I could not pass up. Not as convenient as a truck for hauling things, but coupled with a trailer, I anticipate this LC serving most of my needs for the next 30 years if my experience with the 1998 LX470 is any indicator. Looking forward to learning from the 200 community here. Aloha!

200 on the ranch.jpg

Nice find. Welcome!

Was just in Waikiki on vacation and didn't see any LC/LX anywhere. Saw plenty of 4Runners though.
Yep. Lots of 4Runners and even more Tacos on ʻOahu, which makes sense given the urban context. Neighbor islands are much more rural, so full size SUVs and trucks are more common. LC/LX on the neighbor island also more likely to be used/abused as designed vs. circling the mall parking lot looking for a stall sized for something larger than a Prius. Case in point (LX replaced by UX):

IMG_4673.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom