New 200 Paperwork and Manuals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys

The paperwork/manuals were missing from my new Landcruiser.
So the dealer ordered me some and sent to me. I just want to confirm that I have everything, can someone please confirm

2019 Landcruiser
Owners Manual
Navigation System owners manual
Warranty and Maintenance Guide

Now every other car I’ve bought this all came inside a leather satchel or binder, can anyone confirm whether I’m missing one?

All help appreciated, dealership were a mess

Mine is 08 and I am 3rd owner, this is what came with mine.

Grease not included, that came from my hands.

Also mine came with what looks like a round practice target for a pellet gun.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi guys

The paperwork/manuals were missing from my new Landcruiser.
So the dealer ordered me some and sent to me. I just want to confirm that I have everything, can someone please confirm

2019 Landcruiser
Owners Manual
Navigation System owners manual
Warranty and Maintenance Guide

Now every other car I’ve bought this all came inside a leather satchel or binder, can anyone confirm whether I’m missing one?

All help appreciated, dealership were a mess

For the 2017 I previously owned and the 2020 I have now, they both came in a vinyl pouch sort of thing.

In addition to what you mention I have:

Quick Reference Guide (56 pages)
Owner's Warranty Rights Notification (89 pages)
A SiriusXM brochure (3 month trial)
Some sort of thing (a card?) for the SOS system.

What is the wiring harness thing? I received that when j bought my new LC but no paper insert. Dealer just shrugged when i asked him what it was.
Exactly my thoughts

better than my dealer who gave it to me with f-in nothing in the glove box and I’m having to find out for myself

do landcruisers also come with anything else like a medical kit in the trunk? My last two vehicles did but nothing with this Landcruiser.

Does the landcrusier come with a medical emergency kit in the trunk does anyone know?

My 2020 HE did not come with a first aid kit, nor anything in the left compartment of the tailgate. The right compartment has the jack kit.

The shocker for me was no rubber liners in cup holders or any of the consoles areas.

My 2020 HE did not come with a first aid kit, nor anything in the left compartment of the tailgate. The right compartment has the jack kit.

The shocker for me was no rubber liners in cup holders or any of the consoles areas.
Tell me about it, I’ve a yeti stainless coffee mug in there and a bunch of quarters and every time I’m driving people are asking me why I’m typing so fast and driving lol

Tell me about it, I’ve a yeti stainless coffee mug in there and a bunch of quarters and every time I’m driving people are asking me why I’m typing so fast and driving lol
Haha! I do have a request in to Joey at Wits End for late model 200 liners. He said they are on his to-do list.

Exactly my thoughts

better than my dealer who gave it to me with f-in nothing in the glove box and I’m having to find out for myself

do landcruisers also come with anything else like a medical kit in the trunk? My last two vehicles did but nothing with this Landcruiser.

7 pin trailer harness. Medical kit, cargo net, emergency tool bag, tow hitch receiver tablet holder, cargo tote were optional.

Oh, mine also had a straight ball mount and 2” ball in a box.

Toyota brand, that is.

7 pin trailer harness. Medical kit, cargo net, emergency tool bag, tow hitch receiver tablet holder, cargo tote were optional.
All of those were optional extras or just the cargo tote?
No idea what the tablet holder is

It’s a trailer brake jumper harness. And that about all I can tell you; as I haven’t used mine!
You use it to plug your trailer brake controller into the factory harness behind the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom