New 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ73 Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very sharp Mac. 👍
Thanks!!! Very happy with the outcome and the ride. They still have a semi factory look which was what I was going for. Not into flashy wheels for these rigs.

Well, I found this because I have a similar issue in my truck. Took the entire dash apart per instructions above, which was fine because it allowed me to fix some wiring routes that needed to be fixed... But sadly, I could have fixed this without taking apart the dash.

On the fan motor, there's a flap that's connected to the Fresh/Recycled air lever. The lever itself works, but the flap is hanging freely. It basically had fallen on to the impeller fan and nothing could get into the ventilation system. Unfortunately, I don't have a dry spot to work on this, so my fix for now was to wedge it in the open position.

Getting the flap free without taking the motor apart takes some work. If this is someone else's problem and they see this, be persistent.

Once this weather cycle we're getting hammered with here in the PNW relaxes a bit, I'll pull the motor out.

Added some new shocks and steering stabilizer to replace the old generic ones. Definitely rides much better.

I hope to have a Safari Snorkel and an ARB bumper on in the near future.

JONNNED.jpg

W50gOX8.jpg

cKqigPB.jpg

Finally got my ARB bumper in and installed…..I also have a Safari Snorkel and an Ironman 4x4 lift to install. I couldn’t pass on the Ironman lift as it was 1/2 price. Seems they are discontinuing these lifts for the 70 series.

I hope to get the lift and the snorkel pretty soon.

85Izn8d.jpg

fe6fpPm.jpg

G1vnYp2.jpg

fa961CH.jpg

PBwrSaN.jpg

5GOvYqn.jpg

JXUxT0H.jpg

yNNCitr.jpg

interesting side by side with the Defender. I've never thought of a D90 as "big," but that photo makes it loom a bit large.

Yes the D90 is definitely a little more roomy than the LC… I think the narrow nose of the 70 gives the allusion of it being way smaller but it’s not.

Yes the D90 is definitely a little more roomy than the LC… I think the narrow nose of the 70 gives the allusion of it being way smaller but it’s not.
How often do you drive the D-90? 😊

I’ve been driving it more lately but the LC is definitely more refined of the two!!! Hoping to get my lift on in the next few weeks.

What are those wheels in that last photo?
That is Gun Runner 5’s vehicle with my kit box in front of it. I’ll let him answer that.

I got the Ironman 4x4 Medium 2” lift on. remind me not to get into the lift business!!!! I left the prior lift shackles on for now until I get my pinion angles checked out but so far everything looks ok. She drives great but maybe a hair bouncy compared to stock but nothing bad. The back is slightly higher although the pics exaggerate the look.…. Maybe it will settle some .

tNTdzh8.jpg

vHbUAaF.jpg

yRlsu9d.jpg

iv8fVPW.jpg

o2FaSbe.jpg

WJTpQBb.jpg

3YlO1e4.jpg

JTHrHWT.jpg

7ZHfdC8.jpg

LdPct1A.jpg

8A2PYfP.jpg

L8uGphr.jpg

g98hoTU.jpg

cGHwt0J.jpg

mvU4lVr.jpg

MbPnJoS.jpg

5O0Icgm.jpg

JcJprsI.jpg

C6pqjpR.jpg

sD4EKfn.jpg

I added red recovery hooks for my new ARB bumper. I had to have mounts fabricated so the hooks would properly mount on the bumper.
jIyQ4Bd.jpg

Rvr3Mlx.jpg

QlE03Kt.jpg

CqWWMDb.jpg

Some off-road time last weekend…. Then an immediate cleanup !!!

E20kibJ.jpg

fjfNugX.jpg

yVS03ub.jpg

tD44hTE.jpg

@ASO544 ….. “Some off-road time last weekend…. Then an immediate cleanup !!!”
——————————————————————————————————————
Thanks for putting that together, we all had a great time. 😊

Finally got my ARB Safari snorkel installed. Thanks to Rob Smith at Odd Iron Offroad for always doing an awesome job !!!!

SDeB6e2.jpg
A0yyToS.jpg
bCTC80i.jpg
oOvbwdy.jpg
jbZq9e0.jpg
hNGchdE.jpg

SDeB6e2.jpg
A0yyToS.jpg
bCTC80i.jpg
oOvbwdy.jpg
jbZq9e0.jpg
hNGchdE.jpg

C1OpTBL.jpg

7YXIdR5.jpg

Added a 540W 26” LED light bar … man this little thing turns night into day !!!

05AA565A-59C6-49B5-9AA8-29D7596F35F3.jpeg

Last edited:
In the final stages of having a Holley Sniper system installed on my 95 FZJ73 with IFZ.

694220D8-843E-4715-933B-0DE290C7D193.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom