New 100-series owner in Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys... new LX470 owner checking in. Had been eyeballing an LX/LC for a few weeks. After looking at a few I pulled the trigger on this 2000 LX470 and I love it so far. I'm new to the 4x4 world but I've been lurking around here trying to learn as much as possible.
The truck came with some nice bronze Fuel wheels on Terra Grapplers. 279k miles and drives excellent, I'm impressed... but a little concerned the offset might have them poking out a bit too much (website lists -12 or +1 as options for this wheel. Not sure which offset these are).

My first planned mod is to throw in an Android double DIN radio. Upon pulling out the previously installed Alpine head unit, I noticed a harness wasn't used... then after some searching I realized these can be a pain to wire. Looks like previous owner removed and byassed the amp under the passenger seat as well....

Anybody else in the Central Florida area?

image1.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!
Nice looking LX. It looks like it's just waiting to be modded! Enjoy the process!
If you ever get over to the Sarasota area give me a shout.

Will do man!

Got my android radio in today....
image0[2596].jpeg

Can anyone point me in the right direction for where to get a new key fob? It only came with one key which does not have any remote functions... it's just a key.

I'm in the Cape Coral area, 2006 LX470. A local guy made me a spare chip key but had to order the fob. It was pretty pricey so I passed but a locksmith should be able to get one.

Welcome, nice looking truck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom