New 100 Series added to the Stable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MJM

Threads
Just wanted to share the news that now the other half drives a 2004 LC it is a big step up from that POS Disco. I could be called a newbie but this is a big change from my FJ40s. I look forward to this area answering a few ?s for me.

Uhhh... where the pix at? Useless without 'em!

congrats :) she will be very happy.......and you will never see it again :D

I had to buy Connie a LX470 so I could have my 100 LC back :)

Congrats (except for the wife possessing a rig designed for off-road (unless she off-road's it) & welcome 'a board'...but they are right...useless without pics!

I will get some pix of the 100

I am on my way to be the Pimp of the east, Just kidding John. Thanks for the support. And I will get some pix. Stupid question we all have seen the gold emblems and the silver but my truck has some type of black ones what is the deal with those?
Matt

Dealer installed option I believe. Also, some dealership was closing them for a pretty good price earlier this year IIRC.

correct, they are black pearl emblems, dealer(OEM) option, I have a new set in the box from the closeout last year.

ATLcrusher said:
Dealer installed option I believe. Also, some dealership was closing them for a pretty good price earlier this year IIRC.

MJM said:
I Stupid question we all have seen the gold emblems and the silver but my truck has some type of black ones what is the deal with those?
Matt

It's Anti-bling!

calamaridog said:
Believe it or not, we have some good tech mixed in with all this chat:D

I've heard this vicious rumor circulating. We must end this!!!! :flipoff2:

MJM said:
I am on my way to be the Pimp of the east, Just kidding John. Thanks for the support. And I will get some pix. Stupid question we all have seen the gold emblems and the silver but my truck has some type of black ones what is the deal with those?
Matt

A 100 series Matt? I thought you'd go a bit more towards the 80...nonetheless, an LC is an LC.

I'll have to come and check it out the next time I'm up in Chardon...

Congrats man.
Best.
-onur
Akron, OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom