New 100 Owner! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After cruising this forum for several months finally plunged and found my new Rig. A 2000 LC100. 108k miles, 2 owners, 100% rust free, its only setback is its gold, lol.
It was so clean I just could not resist.

It needs timing service done, valve cover gaskets are leaking so will be addressing those first prior to and mods which will be limited. I will be leaving it mostly stock just some nice oversized wheels/tires and steps/sliders as I like the look. I hoping to enjoy this truck for the next couple decades!

Thanks for all the great info on this forum, I look forward to contributing. Cheers!

F9E6305A-8D16-42A1-BFC0-3E422B2C2ACB.jpeg

D552C382-AD54-4CF1-9DE7-0E4E6440FD79.jpeg

Nice find!!! And gold is a great color, it will grow on you.
Check out one of our vendors (@cruiseroutfit ) Cruiser Outfitters for all the parts you need for the TB/WP and gaskets. Plenty of vendors on here for the sliders so pick to your liking, personally have White Knuckle Offroad (WKOR) and they have been awesome and super solid.

Don’t see any gold on it but do see some sweet chrome mirrors! Engine bay looks recently detailed. Shouldn’t be an issue but there are reports of things operating funky after engine is cleaned. Nice truck. Enjoy.

Nice one. You'd never find one that clean in my neck of the woods. LX470's yes, but not Land Cruisers.

Change out those heater Tee's whether they look old or not. Enjoy.

Welcome! I am part of the "It was so clean I just could not resist" Champagne Pearl owners club too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom