New 100 Owner Again

uzj100

Well, last Friday I went and picked up a 99 RR Green 100. 100k miles, all records, rear diff, rear ac, no sunroof. I have had the car for 6 days now and I have driven my wifes car to work 2 of the 6 days. She has already taken it over.

To do list
1. Replace alpine single disc cd player with repaired factory radio - cd player is fixed and will be reinstalled today
2. Order husky liners - Done
3. Tires - This is where I know you guys are going to kill me but for the next 3 years, I will be running stock 275/70 r16's. The height of this stock cruiser is perfect for loading and unloading our children. When they can climb in themselves, 285's will be installed - Next Week
4. Order change holder cup thing for the spot where the ahc controls go on the lx470
5. Install Sunroof - 2 to 3 weeks away
6. Clean and condition leather - Done

100's are great and this board is great.

Glad to be back. Hopefully one day I can get the 100 back to drive.

uzj100

Last edited:

spressomon

glutton

A piece at a time...that's how mine is going along also. Thanks to all the good advice given to me by members of this board I purchased a '99 100 this year also...no regrets. You're going to really rely on this great resource we call IH8MUD. Welcome aboard!

uzj100

I am years away from making this into a Off Highway 100. Will get more lights then.

How much was the powdercoat and sandblasting on your lexus wheels?

uzj100

e9999

You want to do what...?

sure you want to install a sunroof? seems like a dubious proposition between the cost, leaks etc

Welcome to the forum! (i'm a newb as well) Powdercoating? Where is that located? I need local powdercoating company in FL.. My passenger rear wheel has developed some rust? (im guessing brake dust, that hasnt been cleaned? i dont know)

macneill

Rollin’ on 33s
odesoto said:
Welcome to the forum! (i'm a newb as well) Powdercoating? Where is that located? I need local powdercoating company in FL.. My passenger rear wheel has developed some rust? (im guessing brake dust, that hasnt been cleaned? i dont know)
Which newb are you welcoming?

Action Powdercoat is located at 105 Verdi Street Farmingdale, NY 11735, just like it says on their website. :rolleyes:

If you've got a 100 series with stock wheels, not sure what kinda rust you've got on your wheel since they are alloy.

Top Bottom