New 100 Owner Again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, last Friday I went and picked up a 99 RR Green 100. 100k miles, all records, rear diff, rear ac, no sunroof. I have had the car for 6 days now and I have driven my wifes car to work 2 of the 6 days. She has already taken it over.

To do list
1. Replace alpine single disc cd player with repaired factory radio - cd player is fixed and will be reinstalled today
2. Order husky liners - Done
3. Tires - This is where I know you guys are going to kill me but for the next 3 years, I will be running stock 275/70 r16's. The height of this stock cruiser is perfect for loading and unloading our children. When they can climb in themselves, 285's will be installed - Next Week
4. Order change holder cup thing for the spot where the ahc controls go on the lx470
5. Install Sunroof - 2 to 3 weeks away
6. Clean and condition leather - Done

100's are great and this board is great.

Glad to be back. Hopefully one day I can get the 100 back to drive.

uzj100

Last edited:
:beer: Awesome!!!

A piece at a time...that's how mine is going along also. Thanks to all the good advice given to me by members of this board I purchased a '99 100 this year also...no regrets. You're going to really rely on this great resource we call IH8MUD. Welcome aboard!

I love your color my friend. Welcome back.

I call it ARMY green and makes the wife mad. She likes to call it RR.

uzj100

Welcome back. Betch wish you kept those lights now!

I am years away from making this into a Off Highway 100. Will get more lights then.

How much was the powdercoat and sandblasting on your lexus wheels?

uzj100

sure you want to install a sunroof? seems like a dubious proposition between the cost, leaks etc

uzj100 said:
I am years away from making this into a Off Highway 100. Will get more lights then.

How much was the powdercoat and sandblasting on your lexus wheels?

uzj100

I honestly can't remember. Somewhere in the range of I think $45 or $50 a piece?

Had them done here: www.actionpowdercoat.com

Nice work.

Welcome to the forum! (i'm a newb as well) Powdercoating? Where is that located? I need local powdercoating company in FL.. My passenger rear wheel has developed some rust? (im guessing brake dust, that hasnt been cleaned? i dont know)

odesoto said:
Welcome to the forum! (i'm a newb as well) Powdercoating? Where is that located? I need local powdercoating company in FL.. My passenger rear wheel has developed some rust? (im guessing brake dust, that hasnt been cleaned? i dont know)

Which newb are you welcoming?

Action Powdercoat is located at 105 Verdi Street Farmingdale, NY 11735, just like it says on their website. :rolleyes:

If you've got a 100 series with stock wheels, not sure what kinda rust you've got on your wheel since they are alloy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom