New '04 100 series owner w/132.5k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a patient and surprisingly measured search my wait is over and I just struck a deal for a 2004 UZJ100 with 132.5 k original miles. Elated I was able to purchase here in Baja Sur after accepting this would most certainly be a long distance purchase( USA or mainland MX ). Following the 2.5 hour drive from La Ventana down to San Jose del Cabo to meet the 2nd owner Seller and see the rig, it was nicer than I had dared imagine. Zero rust, engine bay spotless, everything inside works great, driver seat shows slightest sign of wear, etc. Well maintained, with complete 90K service done using Toyota parts. Seller added some pretty sweet upgrades that will make Baja driving a lot more fun: K&N cold intake, Optima battery, Doug Thorley headers, Borla Cat-Back, Fox front /Ikon rear shocks, recent new slotted discs and pads, Ikon rims with BFG KO2's, front bumper/ Baja Designs light bar.

So after joining & lurking for while, gathering insight and information from the wealth of knowledge and experience this forum shares, I just wanted to introduce myself and my new Land Cruiser.

Saludos
~Brooke 'n Baja

FrontPassFull.jpg
FrontPassFoxShox.jpg

FrontGrill.jpg

MotorFull.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to mud! The positive battery post looks looks dangerously close to the hold down bracket. There might be enough room but there's not enough resolution in the picture for me to zoom in and see it clearly.

How do you like those fox shocks ? I ditched mine after a year when they began to squeak and creak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom