Never feed a stray dog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn it. I had an irrational hope that they would be filing chapter 11 today. I'm guessing this won't be the last. I'll predict they get 50 Billion before it's done.

If anyone is shocked by this...I also know of some poor people who pay taxes...

- Mark

hummm, i thought when a government took the peoples money to support a private enterprise it was called communism...

i could be wrong, maybe taking tax payers money to support private enterprise AGAINST the peoples wishes is worse than communisim...

hummm, i thought when a government took the peoples money to support a private enterprise it was called communism...

i could be wrong, maybe taking tax payers money to support private enterprise AGAINST the peoples wishes is worse than communisim...

I think the PC term for it is.... Changeisim. A few scholars refer to is as Changeology.

The most awesome thing is that it took one month after their last loan for sales to fall below their "worst case" estimates.... good work guys!

hummm,
changeology:
the ability for a government or organization to change rules and laws midstream without permission to do so from the people it governs.

Changeisim:
the ability of the govern people to accept they have no rights should a situation seem to dictate a change in the rules the ruling organization functions by.

Fxxxed up:
govern people living in the above society

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom