never been closer... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
well,

thanks to stumpy, it will idle now.

had a little run around the "front yard" to see how the springs look (and to give the 4.88's a try).

gonna have to drop the bump stops an inch or two, but all in all, looks ok.

it'll be on the trails soon:D

crusty
trogdor 013.jpg r.jpg

Looks awsome Kirk!! Good Work! Can wait to see it in action. I Drove my truck back and forth in the garage yesterday:bounce: (But still doesn't stop or steer). When are we gonna see your rig Ryan?(pics?)

Ken

Ryan, That potatomobile is sick! What size are those tsl's?

heh, yeah, it's not that sick, cumbersome , smelly, loud , uncivilized....they'd be more the words I'd use....

they're q78's ( 35ish by 10ish.)

but hey, this is The Crustaceous One's thread, so enough hijacking about my seldom seen pile o' junk !

update

trac bar is done, painted some more bits (and the doors) this weekend.

shocks are in.

GOT PLATES FOR IT TODAY! now only common sense and fear of death stand in my way:flipoff2:

got a few more little things left to adjust and fill and tighten and check....

may wheel it next weekend.:D

crusty

common sense and fear of death? c'mon i thought you left those behind long ago crusty?! right round the time you got your first cruiser i would think, no?

yeh, common sense? wtf, who are you and what have you done with Kirk???:flipoff2:

as for the fear of death, meh, probably be more like maiming and disfigurement, so don't sweat it... :grinpimp:

ah yes, well said grasshopper... never been closer, good choice of words, couldn't of have said it better myself... home in a couple weeks... pints...

I think with Chris' luck you'd live... ala the movie Very Bad Things. Drooling more than you do now and actually crapping your pants, vice just threatening to do so.:eek:pffffhhhtttt!

:beer:Dan Just in time for the good weather!

Yeah, i'll be giving you local yocals a call and catch up on the going-ons... My turn to tear into a trail machine, so that i've got something to wheel when i come home.
See you cats in a week
:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom