SOLD Netherlands - 80 series LHD clutch assembly, brake pedal and manual center console tan. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hey Guys,

Update:
Pedals sold!
Center console reserved.

Time to clean up a bit because I hopefully won't need multiple sets for possible future manual conversions. So it's better to let someone else enjoy part of the manual converison fun as wel 😜
The parts are in decent shape for their age but the clutch pedal bracket has a little crack in it and will need a weld, the clutch cylinder pin hole is a tiny bit elongated.
I think the brake pedal bracket of the auto brake pedal can be reused but I have a manual bracket which can be included if necessary (has surface rust but it is solid).
The center console has a switch in it and a few screw holes.

I would like to sell it all together as a kit, the center console will not be sold separately at this stage!
Asking price $600+shipping OBO but open to trades for other rare/interesting parts as well. (trd gauges, koito rectangular foglights, JDM sunroof spoiler etc.)

The parts are in The Netherlands (Europe) and will be sent via postnl. I can give an shipping cost estimation based on your location.

Last edited:
646eacfc-e968-478b-8c18-3d87002374be.jpg
85006898-79f3-46ba-af83-8c6f987f12ce.jpg
View attachment 3304472

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom