Builds Nemesis - a deviant undertaking underway (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, in typical Fitzwho luck, every time I find a deal like this something happens to mess it up. Had an emergency with my 18 month old American Water Spaniel and blew more money than I care to recall keeping him alive.

I’ll have to pass on this one.
Absolutely can relate/understand - before PetPlan, I nearly put the 60 up for sale to pay for Scooby's surgery/rehab, final tab was shocking.

Hope your pup gets better soon=)

Thanks Jim!

Turns out I will need to pass. I was looking for both 60 and a 62 but the 62 is the priority so I'm going to focus on that one first. The 60 is still in pieces at the shop and the header is in a box in my garage. Thank you anyway @sschruff.

If the rear bumper is still available I'm interested.

If the rear bumper is still available I'm interest
Have one member ahead of you - just PM'd and waiting on his reply. Actually is a Austin brethren of yours! I"ll post up as soon as I hear back.

On their way! Flares and OEM flare flaps. Woot.

1656502566590.png

1656502804931.png

Better hurry!! Hard to catch up to this cruiser with a 2.9L Whipple as well.

J
10 years in the making…and all finally coming together. Many setbacks, a trip down to hades, but one last push to complete a dream.

And a 2.9 Whipple dream to boot!

F’n can’t wait…

LS motors just belong in fj60s unless you want diesel.
Actually was a really difficult decision, ran in circles quite a few times until J proposed a unique LS build that hit all the buttons.

Front/rear bumpers, SOLD.

LR Tank still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom