Neeed help!!!! what's the def. of horse,chicken,and bull sh!t? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
since our language is some what limited we want to know the difference of horse,chicken, and bull :poop:.:hmm:

im having problems explaining to the boys the right definition.:hillbilly:

we can see our president raising his hand , Kowboy we want to hear your thoughts :bounce2::bounce:

I don't want to confuse them with the wrong definition.

regards

Always happy to use my mastery of the English language to help out a club member sir. :beer:

Chicken**** is somethin' that's trivial or not important. For example: "This here thread is just chicken****."

Horse**** is somethin' that's not correct. For example: "It's horse**** that the United States should have to pay for a wall to keep the Mes'kins out of our country."

Bull**** is also something's that's not correct but takes it to a higher level of incorrectness ... perhaps even to an extreme. For example: "It's bull**** that illegal Mes'kins in this counry, or their dependents, get to stay here."

Hope this has been both educational ... and insightful. :smokin:

:flamingo:

Pretty good summation.

Thanks sir! :hillbilly:
We really appreciated the respond and more than me , My son Fernando(aka Fernie)

... As it is, Fernie was that one that brought out the questions...Them boys are growing and they certainly want to understand better.

I know this topic was brought up a while back by Cam....just couldn't find it....

....but then again, I know you always have an interesting perception of things in life...:D

....and I always like to hear...

LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom