Needle Bearing replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys,

I shredded my front output shaft roller needle bearings, on my 3sp tcase and i'm in a hurry to get it replaced so both me and my rig can attend AZrocks next weekend.

My local dealership could not locate a part number.
I was wondering if anyone out there new a part number from either Toyota or Koyo, so i can find it locally.

any help is appreciated.

Picture shows the needle bearings i need.

Oscar
sm-016.jpg

Toyota # 90364-17010

*it may change numbers, but that is the bearing number, works from 1963-07/80*

Thank you Poser,

You made it so much easier. You da man.

I spent most of the morning calling local bearing distributors and no luck. they all said dealer. Got a great deal from our local Mud Friendly dealership here in town. Only $12.

but have to wait till Monday to get it. Still plenty of time to get everything back in.

Back in the eighties and nineties when I owned a Patherfinder my local dealer could tell which other dealership had a part if they didn't. Toyota isn't that way. Might be worth a call to a couple of other dealers and see if one has it in stock. Might be a little drive but would allow you to work on it this weekend. I do think it pretty was when you have to provide the part number to get your part. I used to it since most of my are pre 3/69 but anything after that the info is still available to them.

Never had to replace the needle bearing in my transfer. But usually when a bearing goes there is some scaring on the surfaces the bearing runs on. Yours are okay?

Back in the eighties and nineties when I owned a Patherfinder my local dealer could tell which other dealership had a part if they didn't. Toyota isn't that way.

Dealerships around here can tell me who has something in the US. :meh:

I have purchased a lot of discontinued/NOS parts that way.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom