Needle Bearing replacement (1 Viewer)

hey guys,

I shredded my front output shaft roller needle bearings, on my 3sp tcase and i'm in a hurry to get it replaced so both me and my rig can attend AZrocks next weekend.

My local dealership could not locate a part number.
I was wondering if anyone out there new a part number from either Toyota or Koyo, so i can find it locally.

any help is appreciated.

Picture shows the needle bearings i need.

Oscar
sm-016.jpg

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor

Toyota # 90364-17010

*it may change numbers, but that is the bearing number, works from 1963-07/80*

I spent most of the morning calling local bearing distributors and no luck. they all said dealer. Got a great deal from our local Mud Friendly dealership here in town. Only $12.

but have to wait till Monday to get it. Still plenty of time to get everything back in.

Living in the Past

SILVER Star

Back in the eighties and nineties when I owned a Patherfinder my local dealer could tell which other dealership had a part if they didn't. Toyota isn't that way. Might be worth a call to a couple of other dealers and see if one has it in stock. Might be a little drive but would allow you to work on it this weekend. I do think it pretty was when you have to provide the part number to get your part. I used to it since most of my are pre 3/69 but anything after that the info is still available to them.

Never had to replace the needle bearing in my transfer. But usually when a bearing goes there is some scaring on the surfaces the bearing runs on. Yours are okay?

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
s-Moderator
Supporting Vendor

Back in the eighties and nineties when I owned a Patherfinder my local dealer could tell which other dealership had a part if they didn't. Toyota isn't that way.

Dealerships around here can tell me who has something in the US. :meh:

I have purchased a lot of discontinued/NOS parts that way.

:beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom