**NEEDED** Rear full float brake backing plates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have, or know of, any rear backing plates? Mine are rusted badly and are completely different than the US market trucks. I have new rear rotors/pads/calipers/parking brake shoes for the FZJ, can only use the pads/calipers. I would like them ASAP if possible. This is all that is holding me up.

Anyone have, or know of, any rear backing plates? Mine are rusted badly and are completely different than the US market trucks. I have new rear rotors/pads/calipers/parking brake shoes for the FZJ, can only use the pads/calipers. I would like them ASAP if possible. This is all that is holding me up.
Hm... My 93 FZJ80 is full float rear. Are you saying that your setup is different from mine? Have you done a part number lookup on TOYOTA | Japan Parts EU - https://www.japan-parts.eu? Use your VIN to search then drill down to find your parts. There's a chance you could get the parts list from there and contact Toyota to get some or all of them. Findlay Toyota in Vegas is my go-to now (thanks @reklund5)

I bet Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters can get the parts you need too. The parts list from Japan Parts will help Kurt too.

Hm... My 93 FZJ80 is full float rear. Are you saying that your setup is different from mine? Have you done a part number lookup on TOYOTA | Japan Parts EU - https://www.japan-parts.eu? Use your VIN to search then drill down to find your parts. There's a chance you could get the parts list from there and contact Toyota to get some or all of them. Findlay Toyota in Vegas is my go-to now (thanks @reklund5)

I bet Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters can get the parts you need too. The parts list from Japan Parts will help Kurt too.
Yes, mine is a lot different. Ray saved the day though. I went and robbed his parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom