Need Wheel Bearinigs... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This might not be the best place to put this, but I wanted to offer it to some Cruiser Heads that have helped me out first. I recently won a drawing the here for a set of 4 OEM KOYO Front Axle wheel bearings. They will work in any Solid Front Axle Toyota. I do not need them right now, I actually just bought a new set like 4 months ago when I rebuilt my axle. I do however need some Power Steering parts. Specifically, everything for a GM Saginaw conversion on a 78 FJ40 with a 2F. I am out of work right now, and my Cruiser is sitting there, waiting for me to finish the P/S so I can finally go out and test the SOA, SR, Hy-steer, New Carb, Header, Rebuilt Axles....Blah, Blah, Blah....It's been down for 10 months and all I want to do is finish. Can someone out here need these and have the parts I need for trade? If someone does need these, and I cannot find anyone to swap with, post up and I will wait a few days so I can make sure no one can trade, and I will sell them at a discounted price to help a Cruiserhead. Thanks in advance,

Keith

Kieth, If you don't find what you need in a trade- Let me know what you want for the wheel bearings. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom