Need Wheel Bearinigs...

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by del3030, Feb 25, 2004.

1. del3030

del3030

This might not be the best place to put this, but I wanted to offer it to some Cruiser Heads that have helped me out first. I recently won a drawing the here for a set of 4 OEM KOYO Front Axle wheel bearings. They will work in any Solid Front Axle Toyota. I do not need them right now, I actually just bought a new set like 4 months ago when I rebuilt my axle. I do however need some Power Steering parts. Specifically, everything for a GM Saginaw conversion on a 78 FJ40 with a 2F. I am out of work right now, and my Cruiser is sitting there, waiting for me to finish the P/S so I can finally go out and test the SOA, SR, Hy-steer, New Carb, Header, Rebuilt Axles....Blah, Blah, Blah....It's been down for 10 months and all I want to do is finish. Can someone out here need these and have the parts I need for trade? If someone does need these, and I cannot find anyone to swap with, post up and I will wait a few days so I can make sure no one can trade, and I will sell them at a discounted price to help a Cruiserhead. Thanks in advance,

Keith

2. cosmo

cosmo

Media:
    Albums:
    Kieth, If you don't find what you need in a trade- Let me know what you want for the wheel bearings. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.