need welder near Greenville or clemson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my wife need welding on her small mototcycle. one of the tabs onthe fframe has a crack on it. it is still inplace. I should be a easy fix. Any shops the do this kind of small jobbs?

Wow. Thanks for all the support guys . I have the few days off if anyone has time in the evening. This is the crack I am trying to fix.

Taylor's doesn't look to far if we can arrange a time that works for us. Schedules are always a bitch.

is that steel or aluminum? I’m at my shop every evening after work around 6:30ish and most weekends. What kind of bike is it?

is that steel or aluminum? I’m at my shop every evening after work around 6:30ish and most weekends. What kind of bike is it?
It is regular old steel. It is my wife's Yamaha XT225. Maybe I will have some time Tuesday or Wednesday night if any of those sound good to you.
Dana

Did you get it fixed, or just laying low with the whole corona thing going on? Kind of ironic that you were asking about a motorcycle frame repair, and Monday night I had a bit of a crash myself. I’ll be welding on this frame soon.

38DCC553-CAEB-4F34-90F5-BA6B0E525B05.jpeg