need vacuum line diagram for fj60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hward1

87 fj60 / 95 fjz80
Threads
looking at making sure the vacuum lines are correct in my 87 fj60 - looking at some pics on here and see some differences - also need a pic of the 4 vacuum lines on top that have to be put on with the breather off -

is this a 2fe because some of mine are hooked up different

the one circled are the 4 i dont know how to go -- is the diagram to the right circled to the 4 you cant see where they suppose to go that i need --

fj60_vacuum_routing-1.gif

That is the vacuum diagram for an FJ60. If you have a 2FE (FJ62 head on 2F block), then what you need is the vacuum diagram for the FJ62.

Do a search and either purchase or download a copy of the emissions manual. It will show each circuit on a separate diagram, which will make it easier to confirm that hoses are connected properly.

The four hoses identified connect in at the right side of the carburetor (the side next to the valve cover). The detail in the upper right side of your diagram is looking at the right side of the carb from over the valve cover. There are four corresponding vacuum pipes stacked one on top of the other coming in from the front of the carb. As shown in the detail, the top pipe is connected to the fuel cut port, the 2nd one down connects to the advancer port, the 3rd down to the HAC slow port and the bottom to the EGR port. Once you find the four ports on the carb, it should be pretty easy to figure out how to connect them.

Last edited:
mine has the 4 hoses i pulled them off and thought i could remember but i cant - the protecting vacuum lines link is not mine -- so maybe some of mine are hooked up wrong -- i will get pics put up of the hoses

mine has the 4 hoses i pulled them off and thought i could remember but i cant - the protecting vacuum lines link is not mine -- so maybe some of mine are hooked up wrong -- i will get pics put up of the hoses

I edited post #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom