Wanted Need Transfer Case Badly for my fj40 DD (4spd) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
outdoor.as.wwu.edu
I have the later model 4 speed in my 40 and i need a new used t-case for it badly, as it is my DD and spcter wants a grand for a used one. I need your help!! sell it to me cheap!! I am located in Bellingham WA, the closer the better but I don't mind paying shipping. The case needs to come from 74-78.
-Mike

I have a good case but it's a long way to WA from atlanta. I may have parts if the case is rebuildable.

I suppose the case itself is okay, I have not taken it apart as i am at school right now and don't have the tools or the time, so what my plan was is to find a case and have this local transmission shop put it in for me. I imagine that it will need new gears as there has been a lot of grinding type noises that indicate some chipped gear teeth. I guess I having the shop replace the internals of the case is an option too. How do I know if mine is rebuildable?

If it is still in one peice. I have a t-case that the out put bearing went south but everything else looks good. Alot lighter and cheaper to ship than a complete case.

I have a spare t-case from a 78fj40, low mileage, i'm in Toronto, Canada. I'll take $500USD plus the ride.

If you dont need the linkages, I would like them. Mine doesnt have any. Whatever 4spd tcase you get, Im guessing you wont need them. Let me know what you would like for them.

Thanks!

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom