Need Toyota PN for 88 FJ62 O2 sensor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered o2 sensors fron oxygensensors.com and received the incorrect sensors. Appears they might have wrong listing for the this application. I ordered the Walker direct fit and not the universal o2 sensors. I don't have access to the vehicle so was wondering if anyone might know the Toyota Part Number for one of these sensors. I need the part number with is actually stamped in the sensor. When I call Toyota and get there part number it crosses to the one I received and I already know this is wrong. Here's what the sensor looks like:

That looks like the right one to me, at least on an 89 fj62. What is it supposed to look like for an 88' fj62?

Before you go and order the correct toyota O2 sensor, 2 things.

A. will you even be able to remove the old ones (without a grinder that is)

B. Bosche pretty much invented the modern O2 sensor and is what I would highly suggest getting, from a regular parts store.

If that picture is the sensor you recieved it should plug right in. I ordered the direct fit O2 sensor from them about two years ago and had no problems with connectors or fit to the exhaust system.

Sorry for the confusion. The picture is the one I need but that's not the one I received from oxygensensors.com. The one I received does not have the same connector as the one pictured.

Finally did locate correct part number for Walker brand sensor. Its 250-24056.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom