Need to see a Riverrock LC/LX in Knoxville, TN (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We want to see one in person before buying one in Atlanta. If you're in the area, I'll buy you a beer to chat w/ you about it some and get a look at the color. We'll also be in/near Birmingham, AL, Mobile, AL, and Jackson, MS over the next few weeks...

Thanks.

I live in Knoxville and Lexus of Knoxville had a riverrock '01 LC not too long ago - you may want to check on-line to see if they still have.

yeah, i missed buying that one by about 10 hours....

thanks for the lead though.

lol... have you been to West Town anytime in the last two weeks? it would take me an hour to get there from Farragut! i'm keeping my eye out for one, but haven't seen one in person in the last few weeks while i've been looking...

I'll be in Pigeon Forge MLK weekend hauling the wife and in-laws from outlet store to outlet store.

I'm in a 99 River rock LX. You can probably find one by then but I figure I'd throw it out there for ya.

Tad

Why not just go to a dealer and see one. They haven't changed that much over the years.

River Rock Green is no longer offered. It's the color he is interested in, he already is aware of the vehicle's other offerings.

If you want me to go check out/buy before you get a chance/drive a cruiser in Atlanta for you let me know... I can take specific pictures etc of it too if you want. Give me a ring, I'll pm you my number incase you lost it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom