MUDShip Need to move a FJ45 LWB & a LV From California to New Jersey or anywhere outside of California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
Picked up a 67 FJ45 in Campbell California and need to get it to New Jersey. If anyone is coming out east and or can move it any further to the east coast or even just out of california let me know. Just figured I would check on here and try to put money or parts in a mud members pocket before looking into transporter. 🍺

3636D955-1986-47D6-8F56-F34A23415727.jpeg

15C2E46D-5CD2-47A3-BF3F-5B7990C9518A.png

Last edited:
T t t

T t t

T t t

Bump

T t t

Bump

Aaron moved my 60 for me. I just was looking to see if anyone coming out here from California who could pick it up with their trailer if they were coming out this way. I have another 45 in California I made a deal on and going to try to get both of them moved at the same time if I can.

T t t

Matt I have a rolling chassis in Sacramento, CA that needs to come back to the Wisconsin (or the midwest somewhere)....maybe we have enough to fill a truck!!!!!

T t t

I use a company called Indiana Transport. They ship RV's from Indiana to the west coast and usually pick my stuff up on back hauls. Since I am in Indiana that is easy. Not sure about shipping back east from here.

You might want to give them a shout out. 574-293-3642

Thanks Gabe

T t t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom