Need to go camping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

smritte

SILVER Star
Threads
So I haven't been out since April. Son got married over memorial day so I didn't do my Mojave road trip then. Spent the summer working and being lazy. Was suppose to do my sliders but....lazy.
I'm thinking of Big Bear in a yellow post or if it cools a bit, desert wouldn't be bad. Not looking to do any real wheeling, maybe go see something and just kick it. Would like to stay away from riding areas and people.
Open to suggestions. I need to see what work has lined up for me next week so I'll know what the next month is going to be like.

Scott

So I haven't been out since April. Son got married over memorial day so I didn't do my Mojave road trip then. Spent the summer working and being lazy. Was suppose to do my sliders but....lazy.
I'm thinking of Big Bear in a yellow post or if it cools a bit, desert wouldn't be bad. Not looking to do any real wheeling, maybe go see something and just kick it. Would like to stay away from riding areas and people.
Open to suggestions. I need to see what work has lined up for me next week so I'll know what the next month is going to be like.

Scott

Turf and Surf man! Cruiser heaven!!!

I would love to go but, would have had to put in for it 2 months ago. As it is, there's a Panamint run about the same time I forgot to put in for.

Scott

Went out to Calico area shooting couple weekends ago and decided to check out a couple trails.

Also put the snorkel on this weekend. Pretty straight forward job, took about 4 hours total. I have the hole saw if anyone wants to borrow it. Glad I did it. Took out the stock air breather assembly in the fender and figured out why my air cleaner never gets "dirty". The whole thing was filled up with acorns and dirt. Had to be from when PO had it, don't have any of those things around here. Might pick up like .0025mpg's!!!!!!!! Overall happy with it.
Screenshot_20180123-163758.jpg
Screenshot_20180123-163818.jpg

Screenshot_20180123-163842.jpg

20180121_092804.jpg

Cool. Looks fun.
I did a Mojave road trip over new years. Everyone bailed on it at the last minuet so my son and I went. you couldn't have asked for better weather. Last week end I took a group out to inscription canyon. OMG it was cold. Still was a good run, got back to pavement about 5pm.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom