Need to borrow a 1FZ-FE pulley holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would anyone be willing to loan me their crank pulley holder for a 1fz-fe? The starter bump method won't budge it and neither will my 100lb air impact or 300ftlb electric impact guns.

I'm located in the California bay area, and I'm happy to pay you for your trouble shipping it out and back + a case of beer.

(Also OTRAM doesn't make these anymore, I've discovered through them.)

I welded and cut my own before OTRAMM was making them. Do you have a welder? I call mine the angry pigeon. It has been modified for a few different vehicles.

Make one.

098D0BB8-A9D8-473D-93AC-6E935A01FB59.jpeg

Any steel supply shop or welding shop with a plasma cutter can knock this out for you fast and for cheap.

Cheers

Now I have to go find the angry pigeon. Pictures tomorrow, I hope.

I make and distribute these now for anyone who wasn't aware. I keep a few of them in stock always. Just shipped a batch out yesterday. Thanks gents.

Cheers. 🤙🏼

Make one.

View attachment 3107993

Any steel supply shop or welding shop with a plasma cutter can knock this out for you fast and for cheap.

Cheers
I really doubt any shop can make a 1 off cheaper or faster then @CPACruiser as he has done all the leg work already and there ready to ship ;)

I really doubt any shop can make a 1 off cheaper or faster then @CPACruiser as he has done all the leg work already and there ready to ship ;)

Well in my neighborhood I got several steel shops I could walk in with a piece of paper shaped how I needed. They would have it cut out in 20 minutes.

Cheers

Well in my neighborhood I got several steel shops I could walk in with a piece of paper shaped how I needed. They would have it cut out in 20 minutes.

Cheers
All I can say is your a lucky guy.
The rest of us don’t get that kink of service!!

All I can say is your a lucky guy.
The rest of us don’t get that kink of service!!

I guess if you are in the country or there is no steel supply shop in your town. Even in a small town in Wyoming though we had a steel supply shop with a plasma table.

The one I pictured we whipped out down in Nicaragua. My buddy down there has a plasma cutter and cut it out by hand.

I am not knocking a made tool or borrowing the tool. I am saying if you are in a hurry it is not a hard tool to make. I think I have even used a standard generic harmonic balancer tool from Napa.

Cheers

I can send you the one I made (well I modified one made for a Subaru, but it worked quite well for me. I hope I never have to use it again. I'm about 250 miles north of you.

I have used a pipe wrench, with a rag stuck in the jaws, pushed into the pulley from the front and braced against the frame to remove/install crank bolts.Might be worth a try…

I guess if you are in the country or there is no steel supply shop in your town. Even in a small town in Wyoming though we had a steel supply shop with a plasma table.

The one I pictured we whipped out down in Nicaragua. My buddy down there has a plasma cutter and cut it out by hand.

I am not knocking a made tool or borrowing the tool. I am saying if you are in a hurry it is not a hard tool to make. I think I have even used a standard generic harmonic balancer tool from Napa.

Cheers
No offense intended, Really enjoy watching the builds you have going on and appreciate that you take the time to post.

The holder that PCA Cruier makes is CNC
Made and very nice for the price and I like to support mud venders.
It would cost me more in time and fuel just to go get the metal befor I got out the plasma cutter to start making the tool.

Man, you missed out on the “Angry Pigeon”.

6563BBEB-51A9-4E6E-AF3B-F79246493614.jpeg

Top is 80 series. Bottom is 100 series I think.

The diamond can kill when you bolt it to the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom