Need the Clutch Slave Cylinder Bracket for my 60 very, very badly. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phalconoverland.com
So I was driving my 60 to the exhaust shop when the clutch went to the floor. It turns out the bracket to which the clutch slave attaches fractured. Does anyone have one of those you know, just lying around? The truck is as the exhaust shop now and I'd like to have it fixed there so I don't have to tow it home.

Frank

Toyota Part Number 31479-60030
Unavailable from toyota but cruiserparts.net has one for sale for $46 new or $20 used. Intl places look like they have some if CP doesn't work out.

FYI, if you are looking to swap in a 5 speed, you would not need this bracket - 🙃

I know, I just need it now because my truck is at the shop but unable to drive itself home.

Or JBWeld? I've fixed a lot of things with that in the past...

I ordered a used one from Land Cruise Parts for 20 bucks. I will as a back up get it and see if The Tim can weld if needed.

There is / can be a fair amount of force on that part so welding is good but 3D is kinda sketchy.

I think the part is cast iron. Not sure a 3D printed plastic piece would give enough stiffness. JB weld would probably hold it for a while, but if someone can weld cast iron that would be ideal.

I think we need a sarcasm smiley... maybe 😐 ?

I have 2 3D printers so the thought definitely crossed my mind.

If welding just avoids a tow bill I am a happy dude. With luck the part will get here in a couple of days.

If you can get the parts off and bring tonight I can get it back to you tomorrow incase Tim can't get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom