Wanted Need Stuff for my 40. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im going to link this in my sig, so here goes. Any help would be appreciated.
This is not for a trail rig, so I am looking for stuff that is in reasonably good condition. If you have something and arent sure, please let me know.

Spare tire carrier latch for the rear sill. I need the rubber bumper part as well.

A driver's side tire carrier. Preferably the non-tubular version.

Last edited:
Rob,

I may have an drivers side tire carrier non tublure(not sure) I DO have a passenger side.

i do have a 4spd tcase linkage from a 76...how about 25.00 bucks plus shipping

I am in CT

Stew

I have a good set of stock wheels with hub cap clips in NC for $50.

R.K.

Wow. Thanks everyone! I will get back to you in the morning.

Rob

i've got the front marker lights. $20 for both plus shipping

Edited. Need new tail lights as well.

Bump. Still looking for rims and marker lights. I dont know if I responded to you or not Ige.

Stew, Im definitely interested in that tire carrier and those linkages.

Pinion said:
Bump. Still looking for rims.
Rob, I have 5 or 6, 1978 era steelies in good to very good condition.
For sale cheap, but the shipping from OH to NE might kill the deal?
LMK if interested.

Thanks for the heads up on the axles. I will keep you in mind. BTW, Im interested in the MT full cage you guys are selling. Can you send me a PM with info? I will be looking for one in the spring once I get the 40 on the road.

Rob

Rob,

IF you have the rectangular tail lenses on your 40 I have a left one for you.....Let me know.....I found it in my basement and would like to doante it to your truck IF you have this type of tail light....(came from my long lost '78:crybaby: ) If you don't need it I'll put it on ebay fer a million dollars
pssst check out thos ebershire breing beers...mmmmmmm tasty.

email me or Pm me with your address if the lens will fit your truck....:cheers:
40 tail lens.jpg

Hey Rob! Nope, mine is a 72. The 79 I had has been spread all across the country.

I spy a hockey stick bottle opener. :D

When are you guys heading out west? Im going to try to go to Tahoe and see Jeff in a few weeks. How's the rink doing these days?

I like beer. :D

Maybe you could spend that million dollahs on the Dorkmobile and get it on the road. :D

i got 5 stock rims with the hubcaps and lugnuts if you are interested. $75 for all of it plus shipping. I got pictures if you want to see them.

I just sent someone cash for some rims this afternoon. What shape are the hubcaps in? Would you be interested in selling them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom