Need someone to look at a truck in the Coatesville area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mark Woytovich of the Gotham City club is interested in this truck:

and is hoping someone from our club in that area might be able to take a look at it for him and check it out. Mark's email is mark@woytovich.com

The truck looks pretty cool, appears to be well built, and is in my opinion priced attractively. Can anyone check this out for Mark?

Yes it is mine. I get ten emails a day about this truck and most are from knuckle heads that want to drive it on the street. Sorry for not get back to you. I bought it with most of what you see. The cage is well built but can’t tell you if it was welded by a certified welder. Not TIG welded. The lockers were in there when I got it and have not had the axles apart to verify what type but they are non selectable. The frame was rust free. It has been wire wheeled and coated with POR 15 including the cage. I spray bombed the cab last year because someone painted blue over the original tan paint. I think there was one small spot of rust starting at that time behind the cab. It was so small I didn’t do anything about it. I priced it what I think is fair for what it is. Stock gear ratio in the axles but with the doubler it is great off road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom