Need someone to check out an 80 for me near Sacramento (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I'm looking to get back into an 80 series for some more extreme wheelin. I found the perfect rig for my needs but it's 10 hours from me. I need someone local (Roseville/Orangevale) area to take a look at it and give me their thoughts. I'm ready to fly out with cash in hand to pick it up but would really like some eyes on it first. I'm willing to pay for your gas and time. Shoot me a pm/start a conversation if your interested in helping.

Not Sure how close to Stockton you are but Georg @ Valley Hybrids Is a great! I think he is orangefj45 on the board.

Not Sure how close to Stockton you are but Georg @ Valley Hybrids Is a great! I think he is orangefj45 on the board.
You can disregard my request. I just got off the phone after a long conversation with Binks Fab about the rig. They actually had it in their shop very recently and were able to go over the rig in great detail for me and answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. Some good news, some not so good, but I at least know what it is.

That deal fell apart. So I'm on the hunt again. Will start a new thread.