Wanted Need some stock 40 leafs in the norcal area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since no one reads the want adds I'm posting here:D

After ramping my truck its clear the lift springs that are one with the SOA lift won't de-arch and so the truck gets a little tippy.

Anyone got a decent set of front FJ40 springs (stock) thats taking up space???? Will trade for beer, swap for my lift springs, whatever...just want to try something different in the spring department.

Oh yea, anyone got some 55 rears laying around too??:D Let me know what you got, beggers (me) can't be choosers and I'm cruiser-broke right now.

Merry Christmas.

Dan

When the constellation of Virgo is in Aries, I will have my old springs off for parabolics. This fortune will come true when my bro get's his junked Subaru to the bone yard and off my jackstands.

I'm in Humboldt, btw.

B

Will 55 fronts help?
Got a pair in Sac. Already sold the rears...

Ive been wanting to change mine out. 73 stockers. I am in SoCal. How much lift are yours? PM me if interested in a swap.

Dan, if you can wait til the second week of Jan, I can get you a set moved as far as Stockton.:D

Straight trade.

PM me; I never read the want ads either!:flipoff2:

Pighead:

I think 55 fronts are the same as 40 fronts. Got an extra 55 rear set laying around :)

Mark:

Looks like George is going to hook me up with a full set for 2 cases of fosters. Can't beat that! I'll let you know if that falls through.
Glenn on POR is selling me a stock set of rears that have been flipped and hav a alcon torque leaf added.

Has anyone tried running 60 series springs in the 40s?? Seems like they would be alot easier to find than the coveted 55s.

Thanks again for your help. Once I get the springs installed and ramp the truck I'll figure out what to with these lift springs I got on there now.

Dan

Georg is the man. Just don't let him do any of the lifting!!!!!!!!! :eek:

That includes those Fosters!:flipoff2:

He wants the oil cans no less. I'll prolly have to feed the fosters to him, at least the first 1/2 of the can until he can handle it without straining :)

I got 4 stock leaf springs in good condition off of a 72 fj40 just laying around. They are in eugene OR. Let me know if you want them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom